Tooth-colored fillings are one of the most effective ways to treat cavities. This metal-free dental appliance offers effective results against decays. It protects the teeth from any further damage from cavities and maintains their appearance. COCO children’s oral care dental office offers high-quality tooth-colored fillings made from composite resins and porcelain materials. They are safe, effective, and match the natural colors of your kid’s teeth. Our pediatric dentist, Dr. Castillo, will first check the conditions of your child’s teeth and decide if they require this treatment.
What are the benefits of tooth-colored fillings?
- The procedure is quick, effective, and painless.
- It protects your child’s teeth without hampering their facial aesthetics.
- Tooth-colored fillings are durable and can last for several years.
- It leaves most of the healthy tooth structure intact.
- It is mercury-free.
What are the methods used for putting tooth-colored fillings?
Pediatric dentist at COCO uses three different methods to put tooth-colored fillings:
- Direct fillings- it contains a minimal amount of filling material but gives amazing results. The whole procedure can be completed in a single visit.
- Semi-direct fillings- It consists of several resin layers and helps repair large cavities.
- Indirect fillings- It is one of the most efficient ways of treating very large and complex decay issues.
Getting tooth-colored fillings in Nashville, TN
If your child suffers from tooth decay or their fillings have deteriorated, please get in touch with our dental office in Nashville, TN. We have a pediatric dentist, Dr. Castillo, who will thoroughly assess your child’s oral health and decide if they need tooth-colored fillings. He will also give you tips about the ways to maintain your child’s oral health. To learn more about the treatment or book an appointment with our experienced pediatric dentist, kindly give us a call at (615) 470-5557.
While all dentists are trained to deal with oral issues, pediatric dentist Dr. Castillo at COCO children’s oral care offers additional care for your child in a suitable environment that makes them feel comfortable. If you are looking for a good pediatric dentist in Nashville, TN, contact us at (615) 470-5557. We are committed to taking utmost care of your child’s dental health.